Mirny City Tour
MIRNY CITY TOUR
The Biggest Siberian Diamond Mine, Diamond-Related Sites, Diamond Miners’s Favourite Places.
We decided to conduct Mirny City Tour in the wintertime. Feel free to share this page with your friends and take a chance to explore the diamond capital of Russia’s Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). This is where the Russian biggest diamond mining company “ALROSA” is headquated and this is where the biggest Siberian diamond hole is located.
Minry in summer:
Photos by ALROSA.
Mirny in winter:
Winter photo credit: Bolot Bochkarev.
Group size: 1-5 PAX and more.
Duration: 2 days / 1 night.
All transfers are done by car.
Day 1: Arrival in Mirny & City Tour
– Arrival in Mirny Airport.
– Meeting up at the airport by a guide.
– Transfer from airport to hotel.
– Check-in hotel.
Guided City Tour:
– The MIR mine (kimberlite diamond pipe “Peace”) view deck.
– First Truck Drivers Stella with the Mirny city entrance sign.
– The “Vilyuysky Ring” Architectural Memorial Complex with the statue to the reindeer herder who showed the diamond-rich place to Russian geologists.
– Three Swords Square.
– Holy Trinity Orthodox Church with Gymnasium.
– Regional Museum of Diamond Mining History owned by ALROSA.
– Kimberlite Museum.
– Yakutia Live Diamonds Nature Park.
Lunch in the city.
Dinner at hotel or in the city.
Overnight at Zarnitsa Hotel.
Day 2: City Tour & Departure
– Guided City Sightseeing by a car for 2 hours.
– Back to hotel.
– Check out.
– Transfer to airport.
– Flight out of Mirny.
Cost for Winter 2016-2017:
For 2 travelers = 38 000 RUB* / 613 USD** / 543 EUR** per person.
Private = 62 000 RUB* / 1000 USD** / 886 EUR**.
Final cost depends on visit duration and hotel room category. Feel free to request your own precise quote.
For bigger groups, please, request the quote.
*Payment should be equal to the amount indicated in Russian Rubles. We accept Russian rubles by PayPal.
** Payment in USD/EUR is accepted by international bank transfer. Corrected currency conversion rate, as of September 2016: 1 USD = 62 RUB, 1 EUR = 70 RUB.
– meeting up at Mirny Airport by a guide;
– transfer airport to Zarnitsa Hotel and hotel to airport;
– 1 night in Zarnitsa Hotel (single standard room) with one additional breakfast;
– 1 Lunch (in the city), 1 dinner (at hotel or in the city);
– Mirny City Tour;
– English-speaking guide for 1,5 day;
– hired transport for 1,5 day;
– entry tickets to venues according to the itinerary.
– air tickets to/from Mirny;
– extra night at Zarnitsa Hotel and additional meals.
Please, note that if your arrival from Irkutsk/Novosibirsk to Mirny happens in the evening, we recommend to stay for the second night and dedicate the whole second day to Mirny to see everything according to our venue visit plan.
Book the Tour
or via the contact form below:
Take a chance to visit Mirny, the diamond capital of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russia’s Siberia.
Short link: http://bit.ly/mirnyrussia