Mirny City Tour
MIRNY CITY TOUR
The Biggest Siberian Diamond Mine, Diamond-Related Sites, Diamond Miners’s Favourite Places.
We decided to conduct Mirny City Tour in the wintertime. Feel free to share this page with your friends and take a chance to explore the diamond capital of Russia’s Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). This is where the Russian biggest diamond mining company “ALROSA” is headquated and this is where the biggest Siberian diamond hole is located.
Minry in summer:
Photos by ALROSA.
Mirny in winter:
Winter photo credit: Bolot Bochkarev.
Group size: 1-5 PAX and more.
Duration: 2 days / 1 night.
Day 1: Arrival in Mirny & City Tour
– Arrival in Mirny Airport.
– Meeting up at the airport by a guide.
– Transfer from airport to hotel.
Guided City Tour:
– The MIR mine (kimberlite diamond pipe “Peace”) view deck.
– First Truck Drivers Stella with the Mirny city entrance sign.
– The “Vilyuysky Ring” Architectural Memorial Complex with the statue to the reindeer herder who showed the diamond-rich place to Russian geologists.
– Three Swords Square.
– Holy Trinity Orthodox Church with Gymnasium.
– Regional Museum of Diamond Mining History owned by ALROSA.
– Kimberlite Museum.
– Yakutia Live Diamonds Nature Park.
Lunch in the city (not included).
Dinner at hotel or in the city (not included).
Overnight at hotel (not included).
Day 2: City Tour & Departure
– Breakfast at hotel (not included).
– Guided City Sightseeing by a car for 2 hours.
– Back to hotel.
– Check out.
– Transfer to airport.
– Flight out of Mirny.
Cost for Summer 2017:
For 2 travelers = 23 500 RUB* per person.
Individual = 47 000 RUB*.
For a bigger group, please, request the quote.
*Payment should be equal to the amount indicated in Russian Ruble (RUB). We accept payment in RUB/USD/EUR/GBP/CNY by bank transfer or PayPal.
– meeting up at Mirny Airport by a guide;
– transfers airport to hotel and hotel to airport;
– Mirny City Tour;
– English-speaking guide for 1,5 day;
– hired transport for 1,5 day;
– entry tickets to venues as per the itinerary.
– air tickets to/from Mirny;
– accommodation & meals in Mirny.
Please, note that if your arrival from Irkutsk/Novosibirsk to Mirny happens in the evening, we recommend to stay for the second night and dedicate the whole second day to Mirny to see everything according to our venue visit plan.
ORDER YOUR MIRNY CITY TOUR
We tend to reply immediately or in the course of a day. If we don’t get back to you as quick as you wish, please, don’t worry. We could be busy with urgent requests or current travellers. Don’t hesitate to remind us.
Take a chance to visit Mirny, the diamond capital of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russia’s Siberia.
Short link: http://bit.ly/mirnyrussia