About the Company:
Visit Yakutia LLC is a Russian tour operator based in Yakutsk, Russia’s Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). Listed officially at the Russian Federal Registry of Tour Operators.
Visit Yakutia LLC’s tour operator reference number is МВТ 018223.
Visit Yakutia LLC:
- arranges customized tours, expeditions, and excursions across our lovely area called the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- develops and offers tours on basis of previously-done trips;
- takes care of your visit to Yakutsk & the whole Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- extends your travel experience with visits to other Russian areas, for instance, Lake Baikal, Magadan, etc;
- provides visa support for tourists.
Make travellers happy about their visit to the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the biggest region in Russia’s Siberia and Far East.
Our strong sides:
As a ground tour operator, we know:
- how to do the trip of a lifetime within our area;
- how to optimize a travel budget for each traveller, who comes to Yakutia (a short name for the republic);
- how to compile a big complicated tour with different activities in different settlements;
- how to meet regular people’s demands and dreams;
- how to refund, if we had big savings after the completed trip.
Most importantly, we have:
- knowledgeable guides;
- friendly, experienced drivers;
- reliable partners;
And we always provide discounts for early-bird orders. Try us.
Visit Yakutia LLC is owned and managed by Bolot Bochkarev.
Bolot Bochkarev used to be a full-time fixer for international TV production companies assigned by National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Travel Channel, RedBull Media, Al Jazeera, BBC, Warner Bros and, of course, Russia Today. Assisted as well in projects for New Zealand, Belgian, Dutch, French, Spanish, Thai TV, and in many other small ventures. UK Channel 4 gave him the first “fixing” experience.
Travellers often ask about his presence in social media. Here’re a few of his profiles:
- @yakutia on Twitter
- @yakutia on Instagram
- @bolotbootur on Facebook
- @bolotbootur on YouTube
- @bolotbootur on Flickr
What happened to his personal blog AskYakutia.com (don’t click) with answers to international readers’ questions? He was so busy with expedition and trip arrangements so he missed a grace period to prolong the domain and, eventually, the domain was overtaken by a person, who is trying to sell it back to its previous owner. Don’t worry. All the content will be moved on the other URL address.
Follow us on Social Media
- Facebook @visityakutia (tour announcements)
- Twitter @visityakutia (news & last-minute offers)
- Instagram @visityakutia (random photos of trips and expeditions)
Feel free to recommend us to your followers!
By the way, YakutiaPhoto.com run by Ajar Varlamov, major German-Russian-speaking guide, is our online project designed to share pictures of lovely Yakutia!
Welcome to Yakutia, the true Siberia in Russia!
Via contact section.