Yakutsk to Tiksi Cruise
YAKUTSK – TIKSI CRUISE ON THE LENA RIVER IN SUMMER 2017.
14 days by the “Michael Svetlov” river cruise ship in Yakutia, Russia’s Siberia.
We made the early booking possible for the longest Siberian cruise on the Lena River from Yakutsk to Tiksi, deep into the Arctic Circle, and back in Summer 2017. Dates and prices have been published. Reserve your cabin as earlier as possible, as the quantity of available cabins are limited.
Route: Yakutsk – Lena Pillars Nature Park – Neelova (Tiksi) – Yakutsk.
Ship: Mikhail Svetlov.
Duration: 14 days.
During the Yakutsk – Tiksi cruise, you’ll enjoy the mighty Lena River, diverse nature, breath-taking landscapes (taiga, tundra forest & tundra) and the culture of Northern peoples.
Please, learn the major cruise info below.
Yakutsk – Tiksi Lena River Cruise Photos:
Mikael Svetlov Cabin Photos:
The last image in the above gallery is the Michael Svetlov ship scheme. Each cabin category has its own colour.
Yakutsk – Tiksi Lena River Cruise Video:
2017 Tiksi Cruises Itinerary:
Cruise Dates for 2017:
- 8 July – 21 July 2017
- 24 July – 6 August 2017
- 7 August – 20 August 2017
- 21 August – 3 September 2017
Cruise Prices for Summer-Autumn 2017:
Four-bed standard cabin:
Four standard beds. Air condition is available, but doesn’t work, when ship engine is off. WC in the cabin.
- 292 500 RUB/cabin if 2 people in the cabin
- 313 600 RUB/cabin if 3 people in the cabin
- 339 200 RUB/cabin if 4 people in the cabin
18 such cabins on the Lena River cruise ship.
Twin & triple standard cabin:
Three standard beds (one of them is upper). Air condition is available, but doesn’t work, when ship engine is off. WC in the cabin.
- 204 800 RUB/cabin if 1 person in the cabin
- 288 000 RUB/cabin if 2 people in the cabin
- 300 800 RUB/cabin if 3 people in the cabin
One-bed (single) cabin with an additional bed:
One standard bed plus one upper. Air condition is available, but doesn’t work, when ship engine is off. WC in the cabin.
- 166 400 RUB/cabin, if single
- 230 400 RUB/cabin, if 2 people in the cabin
6 such cabins are available.
De Luxe (DBL):
One room. TV set, additional air condition (works during stops), mini refrigerator. WC in the cabin.
- 224 000 RUB/cabin, if single
- 320 000 RUB/cabin, if two people in the cabin
8 cabins are available.
Two rooms, 1 queen sized bed. TV set, additional air condition (works during stops), mini refrigerator. WC in the cabin.
- 422 400 RUB/cabin, if single or couple in the cabin
3 cabins are available.
- Cabins are sold as the whole. By cabins.
- As not much time left, full pre-payment is required.
- Participation in the 14-day cruise without state border entry permit is possibe, if travelers agree to not visit Tiksi for town excursion and stay on board.
- Cruise to Tiksi (one way) costs 60% of the above listed rates. Four-bed cabins are available for one-way journey only. Important! Please, note that you will need to get an extra state border entry permit for Tiksi and our travel agency’s guide will need to fly from Yakutsk to Tiksi to meet you and be with you for the whole period of your being in Tiksi and be responsible for you to FSB’s State Border Service.
- cabin cost;
- meals during the cruise;
- entertainment en route;
- group bus transfers (one transfer from airport/hotel to the ship and one transfer from the ship to airport/hotel);
- state border entry permit.
How to book the Yakutsk – Tiksi cruise
- Write us. Say which dates, cabin and how many travelers. Provide your full name as well.
- We check the availability of the wished cabin on the desired dates. If it is free, we hold it immediately for you for 1.5 week, enough to complete the pre-payment process. If not available, we let you know about other options.
- Once you agree with booked dates, we send you an invoice for the pre-payment of deposit or full amount. For the invoice, we need to have a copy of your valid passport, postal address used for billing, contact phone number and email address.
- Payment might be done in EUR and USD by a bank transfer. Please, verify the final rate in the chosen currency with us. Above-listed prices in EUR have been set up at the currency conversion rate of 71 RUB per 1 EUR.
- Payment might be done in Russian Rubles by a bank transfer as well.
- Payment might be done in Russian Rubles by PayPal. Please, note that PayPal surcharges for international transaction and currency conversion, and its fee very from 3.4% up to 5.4% + 10 RUB. Also VAT 6% should be paid additionally
- When payment is completed and the cruise voucher is issued, we start working on your Arctic state border permit and an invitation for a Russian tourist visa at no cost. Please, note that the Russian Consulate issues a tourist visa, when the tour is fully paid.
Other Lena River Cruises
- Irkutsk City Tour + Tour to Lake Baikal + Ust Kut to Yakutsk Cruise (June 2017);
- Yakutsk – Olekminsk – Lensk – Lenskie Sheki Pillars – Yakutsk Cruise (September 2017)
Additional services you might order:
- individual transfers airport to hotel and hotel to airport in Yakutsk;
- individual transfers to/from the cruise ship in Yakutsk;
- individual Yakutsk city tour with a guide and a hired vehicle;
- your personal guide in Yakutsk (our guides can speak English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese & Japanese).
Book Yakutsk – Tiksi Lena River Cruise
As the Tiksi cruise is highly demanded, please, check the availability of cabins in advance.
SEND AN INQUIRY
We tend to reply immediately or in the course of a day. If we don’t get back to you as quick as you wish, please, don’t worry. We could be busy with urgent requests or current travellers. Don’t hesitate to remind us.
You are keen to do the Yakutsk – Tiksi cruise on the biggest Siberian river in Summer 2017?! Let your friends know about it.